The Indian multinational bank and financial services company, ICICI Bank Limited has its headquarters in Mumbai and its registered office in Vadodara. ICICI Bank offers a range of financial and banking services for corporate as well as retail customers through various specialised subsidiaries and delivery channels. It also provides locker services to its customers for storing their valuables by paying fixed ICICI locker charges. Here are some of the items you can store in the ICICI bank lockers:
- Property documents
- Loan documents
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Insurance policies
- Savings bonds, among other private and confidential items
Are you holding onto something that you’d like to store in the ICICI lockers? Then keep reading ahead to learn about the revised ICICI locker charges in 2024.
Latest ICICI Locker Charges and its Types
You can opt for lockers of various sizes at different ICICI branches, according to your requirements. Go through the table below to learn about the locker rent in ICICI Bank for different sizes of lockers.
|Amount to be Paid
|₹1,200 – ₹5,000 + GST
|₹2,500 – ₹9,000 + GST
|₹4,000 – ₹15,000 + GST
|₹10,000 – ₹22,000 + GST
You are now up-to-date with the revised ICICI locker charges. So, let us now take a look at the features of ICICI lockers so you can confidently trust this bank with your belongings.
Features of ICICI Locker
There are some distinct features of ICICI lockers which you can explore below. Once you go through them, you will have a better grasp of the benefits and other associated details with ICICI lockers. Here are some of the notable characteristics of ICICI lockers which make them an ideal choice for your storing of valuables:
- You can rent out a locker for a minimum of 1 year.
- ICICI lockers come with a nomination clause.
- With a wide variety of locker sizes available at different locations, ICICI lockers are accessible to all customers.
- Customers applying for locker facilities enjoy extended banking hours.
- ICICI Lockers can be booked by individuals, associations, limited companies, trusts, etc.
- The annual rent payable for the locker facility can be easily made through your ICICI bank account without any hassle.
If the above-mentioned features sound useful to you, you can check below if you meet the eligibility criteria for opening a locker with ICICI Bank.
Eligibility Criteria to Open an ICICI Locker
If you are on board with the ICICI Bank locker rent and caught up with other benefits of booking an ICICI locker, make sure to go through the eligibility criteria list. Here is the list of criteria our customers must meet to open an ICICI locker:
- The customer has an active ICICI account.
- ICICI account should not be due for Re-KYC.
- Customers must be able to pay the rent amount in advance.
Apart from this, the locker hirer must possess certain documents to make the application process easier.
Documents Required to Open an ICICI Locker
Customers need to gather the necessary documents and present them to the bank officials, to successfully open an ICICI locker. Find the list of required documents attached below, to book an ICICI locker and have a smooth application process:
- Basic KYC documents including identity and address proof
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- A stamped locker agreement (It will be arranged by the bank or you can get it while the bank covers the expenses)
- Current or Savings account
- Security Deposit
Keep the above-mentioned documents in handy while applying for the locker facility of ICICI Bank. Let us now discuss how you can book your ICICI locker online.
How to Open ICICI Locker Offline?
ICICI branches put the applicants on a waitlist to ensure complete transparency with the customers. If there is a vacancy for lockers, it will show up on the Internet banking site once you log into your account. So, to book an ICICI locker offline, here’s what you can do:
- Step 1: Go to your nearest ICICI branch.
- Step 2: Check for the availability of lockers.
- Step 3: Carefully fill out the application form and provide the necessary documents.
ICICI Locker Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations should be maintained under any circumstances:
- Customers must not use the ICICI locker to store any illicit goods, or dangerous materials or use it for any unlawful purposes.
- Locker rent should be paid annually and in advance.
- Allotment of locker lies at the discretion of the ICICI bank and lockers’ availability.
In conclusion, ICICI bank lockers come with its share of several benefits. Locker-holders can ensure high-end security of their valuables by storing them in lockers. Keeping the ICICI locker charges, eligibility criteria, rules & regulations in mind, make ICICI Bank your top pick for opening a bank locker!
All terms and conditions will be conveyed through the locker agreement.
Yes, you can store gold in the ICICI lockers alongside other valuables like ornaments, important documents, etc.
The nominee has rights to access the ICICI lockers, similar to a trustee, on behalf of the legal owners of the late account holder/ locker holder(s).
There can be 1 nominee for singly-held ICICI lockers. However, there can be 2 nominees for a jointly held locker.
This article is solely for educational purposes. Stable Money doesn't take any responsibility for the information or claims made in the blog.